How to Integrate Plausible Analytics With Framer
Learn how to use Plausible Analytics with Framer to track website traffic and monitor page views.
This guide will provide step-by-step instructions on integrating Plausible Analytics with Framer. Whether you're a designer, developer, or website owner, this guide will help you leverage the power of Plausible Analytics to enhance your website's performance and user experience.
Before we start, you need to make sure that you have the following:
What is Plausible?
What is Framer?
Framer is a design and prototyping tool that allows designers to create interactive, high-fidelity prototypes for web, mobile, and desktop applications. It provides a user-friendly interface for creating animations, transitions, and interactions using code, pre-built components, and templates to speed up the design process.
Step 1: Add your website
- In Plausible, click + Add a website button.
- Add your domain and choose your Reporting Timezone.
- Click the Add snippet button.
- Copy the snippet on the next page.
Step 2: Add the snippet
- In Framer, open your project, then navigate to the General Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Custom Code section, paste the snippet in the Start of <head> tag field and click the Save button.
- Republish your Framer website.
- Go back to Plausible, and click the purple Start collecting data button.
- Open your website, and if successful, Plausible will track and record the first view.
Combining Plausible Analytics with Framer can provide valuable insights into how users interact with your websites. Following this guide's instructions, you can seamlessly integrate Plausible Analytics with Framer and start collecting useful data that can inform your design decisions. With this information at your fingertips, you'll be able to create more effective sites that meet the needs of your users.