Creating a database
In this lesson, we’ll show you how to create a database using types, fields and things which will set the foundation for your app.
This plugin allows you to add copy-to-clipboard functionality to your Bubble applications. With this plugin, you can easily enable users to copy text or data from your app with a single click.
The plugin is simple to install and use and requires no coding knowledge. Once installed, you can add the "CopyToClipboard" action to any element in your app, such as a button or a text field. When the user clicks the element, you can specify the text or data you want to copy.
How it works
- Install our Copy To Clipboard plugin for your application inside of Bubble.
- Create a When clicked workflow and add the CopyToClipboard action for either static or dynamic values.
- Declare and set the desired static or dynamic value.
- Preview and test the plugin works before deploying your app.
- 3.2.0: Added editor link to the description.
- 3.1.0: Improved plugin description.
- 3.0.0: Removed static values and improved variables.
- 2.2.0: Updated description.
- 2.1.0: Added demo page and adjusted icon.
- 2.0.0: Added static and dynamic values.
- 1.1.0: Adjusted the icon of the plugin.
- 0.0.1: Plugin released.
Start learning for free
Create an account and start learning how to build with free no-code courses and lessons.
Get access with AlderHam Pro
Upgrade to Pro for £15/month and get access to all no-code courses, lessons and resources.
Learn how to create and manage Bubble databases that scale without destroying performance.
If you have questions or need some support, feel free to chat with us. A member of our team will help you out.
Frequently asked questions
Everything you need to know before creating a free account or upgrading to a paid membership plan.
We aim to release new courses, lessons and guides at the beginning of each week.
No! Currently, lessons are all in text format, as we can guide you through each step before moving on to the next lesson.
No! All templates and plugins are sold externally on the official marketplaces, so unfortunately, we can't bundle them with our subscription.
Yes! And you will have lifetime access to each course you purchase.
Yes! You can upgrade, downgrade, or even close your account at any given time.
Yes! If you aren't happy, you can request within 5 days of your purchase or haven't already completed the course. If you'd like to get a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions related to billing, feedback or bugs, please contact email@example.com or chat with us.
Join our community
Share your work, get support and network with other members of the no-code community.